Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful

A little late...but better late than never!

About a year ago, Micah "friended" me on facebook.

Lots can happen in a year.

I love being married. Micah loves being married too. We highly recommend it to those who are called into marriage.

God is good, all the time.

I am thankful for my ENTIRE family-the Shepherds, the Schaabs, the Wiedenhoefts, the Bells, and the Davidsons. Even though I'm really bad at staying in contact, they are a really amazing and wonderful family to have.

Sometimes, I am thankful for my dogs.

I am thankful for my students. They pretty much rock and give my lots of really great stories to tell.

I am thankful for Love.

And I still hope for peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you're right...a lot CAN happen in a year!

I'm laughing that the dogs get a qualifier!