Monday, November 2, 2009

quick update

So, it's almost midnight here on Kingsley Drive and I promised Micah I would stay up with him while he finishes a proof book for a client. He didn't ask me to stay up with him, I just knew it would be another way I can support him. He is an amazing man and wonderful photographer. I don't know if it is possible for a woman to be more proud of her husband than I am of him. It is my joy to stay up with him...to show my love and support of him, but also it gave me a chance to write my first entry in our new blog!

dearcampbell.wordpress.com

I've always wanted to have some kind of clever niche to blogging...for a while I thought I would incorporate the phrase "drunkenly staggering," or at the very least "staggering," into every post. But, alas, I couldn't smoothly make that happen.

But I discovered I like writing Campbell letters.

We will still maintain this blog, but my hope is to turn it back into something a little reminiscent of previous blogs...something to share our thoughts, and not just the day to day and statistics of our absolutely perfect daughter. :)

See, she's pretty perfect.

So anyway, check out dearcampbell.wordpress.com and check back in here sometimes as well.

peace.

No comments: