Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy

So the craziness has only gotten stronger. The other night Micah and I were acting silly and he took the sheets from me...and in the midst of tears I started sobbing. sigh. I know that it's funny and even want to laugh, but all that happens is crying. It's a bit mind boggling.

Well, it's March. Which means March Madness and the All School Program! The nice part of everything is that after March comes spring break-for me at least. The bummer is the craziness that ensues. Though it does help that we realized Inu just desperately needs a routine. I've always had dogs that free feed and let you know when they want to go out. Inu just needs to be told when to eat and poo. I just hope her routine, Elmer's free spirit, and the baby kind of mesh.

But seriously, we're tired. And miss each other. If working so often to create a certain kind of lifestyle is the American dream, I'll take something else, please.

peace.

No comments: