Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last night...

Last night was hard. I was a hormonal tornado.

In the process of sorting clothes, I knocked a whole glass of water into the clean clothes basket. Which, of course, lead to a complete mental and emotional breakdown. I SOBBED for a good 15 minutes.

During this time I got incredibly upset with Micah because of his response to the question, "If you could have a baby, would you?" He answered that he couldn't have a baby, but if he could he would. But he paused before answering me.

And that pause determined my thought that he was completely lying to me.

So then I got really mad at him because he couldn't have a baby.

This seriously happened.


Today we had another doctor's appointment. It was pretty great. A lot of our questions were answered about the birth, after the baby, and future planning of our family.

Miss Bell's heartbeat was a strong 150. I am measuring a little large and have a suspected bladder infection. So that means more fun testing in the near future! WHOO HOO! I don't have gestational diabetes, but am slightly anemic.

The sad part is that as long as I maintain a healthy baby, no more unltrasounds. :(

peace.

1 comment:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

that made me laugh. Oh the memories. And the poor husbands...kind of.

Also, I pray for no more ultrasounds (meaning healthy baby boy!)