Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PSA

I reread some of the previous blogs as a reflection on pregnancy yesterday. I just want to apologize for my pregnant brain and lack of proof reading that has been a part of this whole process. I'm almost embarrassed. But, in all reality, I'm too tired to care enough.

While I am scared poopless to be a parent, I am excited to be done being pregnant. Each day just gets a little bit harder...and I still have about 12 weeks to go.

peace.

PS In the process of writing this e mail I had to correct 6 word choices, for instance, I initially typed "e mail" instead of "blog." See what I mean? And to make matters funnier I realized I just did the same thing in this portion. The word "e mail" should be blog. But I'm too lazy to correct it. Instead I'll just continue typing about it...

No comments: