Friday, August 15, 2008

Kinderchildren




I get to teach today! I had 4 classes this morning and will have 2 classes this afternoon. On a "normal" Friday I will also have a lunch duty and a 45 minute "special" class. I think it will be a kindergarten instrument class in the fall and folk dancing in the spring. :)

I had the most delightful children today. I just LOVE teaching the kindergarten children. They are so alive and joyful. We sang songs and did the chicken dance. I hear it was a hit, though one girl (who kept interrupting me) told her teacher, "I think I've had about enough of music class for the year." :) AND there was a boy who cried for his brother the whole class.

So, there you go. I had 2 kindergarten classes this morning and two unhappy campers. I'll take that as a successful day.

peace.

No comments: