Wednesday, August 27, 2008




This is I. She likes to go for walks with her brother T. She also loves to play drums (and does a great job imitating rhythms). She has a sister in first grade and a big sister in Africa. She always wears butterfly earrings, but they never match.

I get to hang out with her on Tuesday afternoons. She brings other little girls from her class with her. We are all trying to get to know each other.

She also has/had leukemia. She still goes in for chemotherapy on Mondays. She is really tired and weak on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If you think about it, say a prayer for her.

love.

2 comments:

Annbellinski said...

Iris . . . what a beautiful name. Please tell her, will you? And let her know a grandma named Anna is praying for her.

The Croyts Chronicles said...

oh Carter, you just touch my heart so often. I was not diligent the day you posted that you wanted everyone to read your blog so today I was reading a few. (Love your wedding photo on Micha's note-what awesome stuff he's doing-we'd love a Sunday meal!) Any way, back to you. Thank you so much for sharing about Iris. I take so much for granted each day. I'm so thankful to have a healthy, almost 6, little girl. Please keep sending photos and info on Iris~, I love your heart little lady! Enjoy those naps =) miss ya, ac