Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NOT Stumbling through Pregnancy

There are parts of being pregnant that lean towards the hardest thing I've (and probably) Micah have ever gone through...and I've been through a decent amount in these 27 years of life.

But, this is dedicated to what I love about being pregnant...

1) I have to walk slowly. It's nice to be able to have permission to take time getting places and enjoy the scenery.

2) I love having a desire to clean. I love (and am most at peace) with a clean house, but expecting a child adds a new excitement to cleaning.

3) I love Monday afternoon appointments and how I get to see Micah at 3 and spending the rest of the afternoon and evening with him.

4) I love feeling our little girl dance and move. :)

5) Even better, is sharing in our little girls movement with my husband. Just the two of us sitting on the couch or snuggling in bed and having family moments.

6) Napping and having reasons to sleep more often.

7) The decision to stay on Kingsley Drive...while it's not permanent, it's good to know where home will be for a little while longer. The end to the pursuit of greener grass is wonderful.

8) I love the long term perspective God has given us through this...and being married to a man who shares such a common vision. It's amazing to be so united with someone who puts family above all else and is willing to sacrifice to put family first.

9) The purging part of nesting. Sweet release of material items!

10) I love seeing our love for our daughter reflected in the eyes and hearts of our family and friends.

peace.

No comments: