Monday, June 15, 2009

update

There has a bit of staggering as we get the house together for Miss Bell...especially considering we are a bit organizationally challenged in a particularly small space. But it is slowly, but surely coming together. Though not at the same speed as we are acquiring blessings for our smallest blessing!

Two huge blessings came this weekend-both at the same time!

Micah's dad, Steve, came down Saturday and stayed through Sunday afternoon to help around the house. They had lots of amazing bonding time accented with putting together the rest of the nursery furniture (which means I can start nesting!), a new garbage disposal, and ceiling fans. Lots of luxuries that make life just a bit easier. Steve is so precious to Micah and me, so it was wonderful to share this time with him.

What made it most special to me was seeing how much Micah loves his father and how that will impact how Micah raises our daughter. It was also fun to see Steve loving Miss Bell before she is born through his service and words (to my belly, of course)!

The other huge blessing was that I had an absolutely perfect baby shower on Saturday (not even a week after another perfect shower with our families in Auburn last Sunday)! I had an amazing time seeing a group of women I love dearly while be blessed beyond measure for the birth of our daughter.

It is amazing to see people so freely love Miss Bell that have not even met her yet!

Pregnancy has been a very difficult experience for me, but I am just full right now. Full of love for Micah, our families, our friends, our dogs, and Miss Bell!!!!

peace.

No comments: